Monday to Thursday:
6:15 am - 10:00 pm
6:15 am - 9:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday:
8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Pool Closes 1/2 hour before the club closes.
Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day, Good Friday and Canada Day.
Family Day Weekend
Easter Weekend (Saturday & Sunday only)
Victoria Day Weekend
Simcoe Day Weekend
Labour Day Weekend
Fitness Centre Holiday Hours:
8:00 am to 6:00 pm Saturday, Sunday and Monday with no Classes
We will post each holiday also as a reminder.
Happy Labour Day to everyone!
Our Hours will be
Friday, August 29th 6:15 am to 9:00 pm (No Classes)
Saturday, August 30th 8:00 am to 6:00 pm (No Classes) Sunday, August 31st 8:00 am to 6:00 pm (No Classes)
Monday, September 1st 8:00 am to 6:00 pm (No Classes)
* Indoor Pool is closed at this time (See update)
* Outdoor pools for Residents are open Holiday hours
(Outdoor pools are not open Sept 2.)
Have a safe weekend and Good Luck and Safe travels to all our students going back to classes this September!
AUGUST 20TH - WOMEN’S SAUNA & POOL UPDATE
We thank everyone for their patience during the first part of the slab construction. Phase I was the taking down of the insecure slab and prepping for the re-installation. The good news is all of this has gone to plan and by the end of the week of August 18th, Phase 2, the new slab will be poured. This means all the major noise is now done.
WOMEN’S PRIVATE LOCKER & CHANGEROOMS
* Currently, ABSOLUTELY NO ACCESS to the back area is still in effect.
* Women's Front changeroom is open for use. We expect one further closure in September to remove the partition and prepare the area for use by members. We will post that once we confirm the date.
* To keep this job moving forward as well as it is, we are going to keep the washrooms closed until we reopen the entire changeroom area in early September. Washrooms on the Member Service floor can be used. Women's Sauna, Showers and Private Locker room are slated to open September 15th. We will keep you updated as we redo the shower and sauna area and get it ready for reopening.
* Pool is currently shut down. The pool will NOT be drained and we may have a temporary filter system on deck to keep the pool clear. This way, when we reassemble the pool filtration system, it will speed up the process of pool reopening. No access to pool deck area to about Sept 15th.
Note: Men's back stairwell is permitted only during an emergency evacuation of the lower floor.
What is offered instead of Aquafit during Pool Closure?
* Daytime Aquafit classes will be replaced by Tuesday and Thursday 9am Gentle Fitness.
* Evening Aquafit participants are encouraged to try out other classes offered (yoga, spin, etc.)
* Sunday Aquafit will be replaced by 9:30am Chair Yoga with Florin.
* NEW! You can sign-up for Thursday 12pm Gym Orientation classes with a trainer who can help you become more familiar with equipment during pool closure.
Where can I swim while the indoor pool is closed?
During pool closure, members can swim at the Outdoor Pool from Monday-Friday 12pm-7pm. Each member must check in at the Recreation Centre to meet with Rec Staff who will accompany you to the outdoor pool across the street. Changerooms and showers are available at the outdoor pool. This will be until Monday, September 1st.
We expect to bring you the next update about the 5th of September as that is when the 2nd phase is to be done and we will doing the final preparations to having the area fully reopened.
We still do not expect any big interruptions in other areas of the facility during this time.
We thank you for your cooperation and please understand that members and staff are NOT ALLOWED access to any construction areas as this will be a hard hat and boot area. If you have questions about the work, memberships or programs, please call Member Services at 416-763-7443.
We thank you for your patience during this period and we are very excited to get these major repairs done and fully open the changerooms and pool by 15th of September.